Are you an experienced developer, who likes to learn new things every day? Do you want to be fully involved in building and setting up new features and applying useful and modern methods to increase the delivery of working software? Do you love to work in a challenging environment with a great SCRUM team in a brand new office? If you are not afraid of digitizing the logistics industry on a daily basis, then join us today.
Our team at SHIPSTA strives to live up to our company value 'Execution Excellence' every second of the working day. Our goal is to disrupt the logistics industry - and we firmly believe that team work will make our dream work.
We currently have 60+ great ShipSTARS across two offices in Luxembourg and Hamburg - and we have BIG plans for growth!
We are more than ready to become the world's best logistics eProcurement platform, making it as easy as buying pizza with your phone. In order to strengthen our SCRUM team, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) for our Luxembourg headquarter.
At SHIPSTA, we pair the mentality of an innovative start-up with high professionalism and great team work. Together, we learn every day and invest into skill development of each and everyone. In our brand new office, we have lots of possibilities to work in an agile environment, an indoor gym/sports area as well as a future beer garden just outside of the SCRUM team’s office area.
- Develop and maintain backend systems and web-based, front-end applications
- Manage and maintain the data model and enforce database quality standards
- Develop and extend test coverage of existing codebases
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance SHIPSTA products
- Build fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- Participate in many aspects of delivering a project (architecture, planning, communication, documentation, metrics, and execution)
- Write maintainable tests while you code, avoiding both false positives and false negatives - we like TDD and BDD!
- Play an active role in developing our team culture and maintaining a quality codebase through code review, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Ensure code quality by defining and participating to technical architecture and code review processes
- Be part of all steps of a project (scope definition, planning, requirements analysis, design, development, documentation and unit testing)