Are you a number cruncher? Does your heart flutter when you think about metrics, KPIs and cash flows? Do you want to work for an agile and growing SaaS company with big dreams and an even better team?
Our team at SHIPSTA strives to live up to our company value 'Execution Excellence' every second of the working day. Our goal is to disrupt the logistics industry - and we firmly believe that team work will make our dream work.
We currently have 60+ great ShipSTARs across our two offices in Luxembourg and Hamburg - and we have BIG plans for growth!
We are more than ready to become the world's best logistics eProcurement platform, making freight procurement as easy as buying a pizza with your phone. In order to strengthen our Business Intelligence team, we are looking for a Financial Analyst (m/f/d) to join the team in our Luxembourg headquarter.
- Reporting on SaaS specific metrics (ACV, CLV, CAC, Magic Number, Net $ Retention,...)
- Implementing usage and engagement cohorts
- Implementing product performance metrics (carrier database, usage & engagement)
- Implementing feature related usage metrics (languages, modules,…)
- Building further insights of product metrics
- Competitive Intelligence
- Supporting ad-hoc research for Management/ Sales & Marketing purposes
- Price pattern analysis to build the premises of the Shipsta Price Index (extracted from product datasets)
- Performing financial analysis and report financial findings
- Review all financial operating processes and analyze results
- Supervising account reconciliation, managing all commercial accounts and update journal units
- Overseeing month-end closing of accounts, identifying issues, compare with year-ago results and projections
SHIPSTA is an international logistics startup and software company founded in 2015, based in Mertert in Luxembourg and a subsidiary in the Digital Logistics Hub in Hamburg. SHIPSTA has focused on the development of intelligent software solutions.
Specialized for the digital and smart purchasing of logistics services, including both freight tenders as well as short-term rate requests for transports in the online marketplace.
More than 60 employees work on the anew every day on the digitization of logistics purchasing and are looking forward to your support. Become part of a rapidly growing and dynamic crew and apply today!