Are you up for the challenge of fueling our sales funnel? Does your heart flutter when you think about hands-on customer contact? Do you want to work for an agile and growing SaaS company with big dreams and an even better team?
Our team at SHIPSTA strives to live up to our company value 'Execution Excellence' every second of the working day. Our goal is to disrupt the logistics industry - and we firmly believe that team work will make our dream work.
We currently have 60+ great ShipSTARs across our two offices in Luxembourg and Hamburg - and we have BIG plans for growth!
We are more than ready to become the world's best logistics eProcurement platform, making it as easy as buying a pizza with your phone. In order to strengthen our sales team for an even greater outreach, we are looking for an Inside Sales Hero (m/f/d).
- Unlock new sales opportunities through in-depth lead tracking with all available sales tools: Your focus is totally on acquiring new customers via phone
- Qualify leads and forward them to the responsible business development manager
- Arrange appointments and online demos for potential new customers on site and online
- Understand the needs and requirements of our customers in the logistics environment
- Analyze customer potential, identify decision-makers and generate sustainable interest
- Maintain and expand the database with potential new customers in the sales area assigned to you
SHIPSTA is an international logistics startup and software company founded in 2015, based in Mertert in Luxembourg and a subsidiary in the Digital Logistics Hub in Hamburg. SHIPSTA has focused on the development of intelligent software solutions.
Specialized for the digital and smart purchasing of logistics services, including both freight tenders as well as short-term rate requests for transports in the online marketplace.
More than 60 employees work on the anew every day on the digitization of logistics purchasing and are looking forward to your support. Become part of a rapidly growing and dynamic crew and apply today!