Are you up for the challenge of big customer projects? Does your heart flutter when you think about bringing in your own ideas to optimise processes in our IT system landscape? Do you want to work for an agile and growing SaaS company with big dreams and an even better team?
Our team at SHIPSTA strives to live up to our company value 'Execution Excellence' every second of the working day. Our goal is to disrupt the logistics industry - and we firmly believe that team work will make our dream work.
We currently have 60+ great ShipSTARs across our two offices in Luxembourg and Hamburg - and we have BIG plans for growth!
We are more than ready to become the world's best logistics eProcurement platform, making freight procurement as easy as buying a pizza with your phone. In order to strengthen our Customer Success team for an even faster implementation cycle, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist (m/f/d) for our Luxembourg headquarter.
- Analyse customer requirements and provide technical solutions within our IT system landscape
- Ensure an exceptional experience by understanding our customer's business objectives
- Build and manage project plans to drive the successful delivery of clients into onboarding production
- Configure our logistics procurement software based on customer specific requirement
- Liaise with Project Managers during a customer implementation cycle and provide necessary support to the implementation team
- Provide technical documentation of each implementation and changes
- Define re-usable template solutions for all customer implementations, if applicable, or design new standard functionalities
- Report bug and follow-up on fixes with product development team
- Stay engaged with product teams to understand roadmap and implications for customers
- Focus on the big picture and contribute meaningful feedback and suggestion to other teams, for example Development and Product Management
SHIPSTA is an international logistics startup and software company founded in 2015, based in Mertert in Luxembourg and a subsidiary in the Digital Logistics Hub in Hamburg. SHIPSTA has focused on the development of intelligent software solutions.
Specialized for the digital and smart purchasing of logistics services, including both freight tenders as well as short-term rate requests for transports in the online marketplace.
More than 60 employees work on the anew every day on the digitization of logistics purchasing and are looking forward to your support. Become part of a rapidly growing and dynamic crew and apply today!